PDF file with all Google Analytics Exam answers
This video is a live pass of Google Analytics Exam taken on 17th April 2018. Google Analytics certification now is called Google Analytics Assessment or Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ). It’s the same thing. This Google certification is available on Google Academy for ads.
During Google Analytics Certification (GAIQ) you will get 70 different multiple choice questions. Please note, that there are 100 possible different questions. Every time you pass the exam, you get 70 questions from those 100 randomly and in random order.
PDF file contains all possible questions and correct answers from Google Analytics Exam or Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ).
More guides with certification exam answers (Google, AdWords, HubSpot, Bing, SEMrush certification exams). Will be added more
SPECIAL OFFER ALL-IN-ONE (save more than 60%)
Version Française est disponible sur
Several questions from GAIQ test:
– If you wanted to track what search terms customers used to find products on your website, what would you set up?
– What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
– Which of the following statements about segments is incorrect?
– Which of these is NOT a benefit of Remarketing in Google Analytics?
– Which of these does Google Analytics use to distinguish new and returning users?
– Which type of Custom Report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
– Which user characteristic may NOT be used to change keyword bids in AdWords?:
– What feature would you set up to collect company-specific data such as Member Status?
– Assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal allows you to do which of the following?
– Which of these can join offline business systems data with online data collected by Google Analytics?
– When will the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
– Which report shows a visual representation of user interactions on your website?
– Which report shows which pages on your site get the most traffic and highest engagement?
– What is required for User ID to track users across different devices?