Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company is a regional oil marketing company based in Nairobi, Kenya with a network of customers in Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania and Uganda. Transit business through Kenya and Tanzania constitutes a substantial segment of its business. Our range of products includes Unleaded Premium, Diesel, Kerosene, Jet A-1, HFO and LPG.
Registered and licenced in Burundi and involved in importation, marketing and wholesale distribution of petroleum products in Burundi.
For more information on export; email [email protected]
Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company core business is importation, distribution, and marketing of petroleum products.Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company invests primarily in petroleum imports and exports, bulk trading, petroleum depots, distribution networks, and service stations. With the aid of cutting-edge technologies and modern infrastructure, the firm is consolidating its position as the market leader in the regional oil industry.
The company’s vision is to be an efficient, credible and profitable oil marketing company in the region that seeks to add value to all its stakeholders, with a focus on serving customers to the highest standards
From its humble beginnings as a as a fuel reseller , Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company is now a renowned oil marketer with fully fledged operations in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Southern Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Its headquarters is in Nairobi.
We are a leading Petrochemical (white and black petroleum products, bitumen, Lubricants and oils) open systems dealer.
Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company has successfully taken on assignments, projects and contracts ranging from complete fixed turkey instrument and electrical solutions (petrol stations)… through to Periodic Preventative Maintenance contracts for major Companies involved in the Petroleum products business…..through to supply of engineering labor to assist clients during times of need.
The core business of Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company is the provision of operational petroleum products (ranging from
• Automotive Diesel [AGO]
• Super Petrol [PMS]
• Industrial Diesel Oil [IDO]
• Furnace oils [FO]
• Bitumen emulsifiers, various grades of bitumen for road construction.
• various grades of lubricants and oils etc)
• Equipment (fuel dispenser pumps, lubricant application pumping units etc) installation – services
Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company makes a continuing commitment to quality and training and has invested in a number of training initiatives;
• Industry specific training courses run by the Petroleum Institute of East Africa (P.I.E.A.) and other professional training and consulting service providers
• Laboratory testing services for quality certification of refined petroleum products;
• Internal assessment and development of applications for new technologies and innovations so as to be in tandem with the global trends and customer/client requirements.
In addition, Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company management team continues to invest time and resources into business, quality and safety initiatives that enable us to work closer and more efficiently with our clients.
As an open supplier and distributor, Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company has built up a network of arrangements with suppliers, both locally and internationally, and can offer a fully engineered solution using the “best of class” open options most suited to the consumer/customer.
Examples of our commercial relationships are;
• Special arrangements for bulk fuel/oils and lubricants supply from various oil Companies among them;
o Total Kenya Limited
o Shell Kenya Limited
o Libya Oil Kenya Limited
o Oil Com Kenya Limited
• Customized supplier arrangements with other special Petroleum related installations suppliers. These are basically for;
o Pumps both for light and heavy petroleum products
o Meters for in house and/or outhouse units. These include those that are installed in the factory and/or premises of various other business unit centres and are used for dispensing product for own use and/or commercial use.
o Dispensers systems for lubricants, oils etc industrially and/or commercially.
• Various internationally reputable stockists and suppliers in high bulk of various petroleum products through agreed pre-arrangements.
In addition to the above, we as well have commercial accounts with a diverse range of technology suppliers that enable us to supply most popular and relevant equipment brands at very competitive rates.
Whom we work for….
Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company client base includes significant providers of petrochemical services and products including the transport industry, factory processing, large and medium scale farming interests, mainroad transport services, the construction industry and general transport.
Some of the main clients include;
• Government Departments of the Republic of Kenya based within the capital City of Nairobi.
• Construction & Road Transport Companies whichever the location countrywide;
• Industrial Production Establishment
• Large scale independent dealers
o Large scale farmers & Farming interests;
We are currently working on the modalities of extending our client base to across the Kenyan boundaries as some of our current clients/customers and especially in the construction Companies already have running interests that require our services/supplies in these countries.
Established in 2009, Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company is We are a leading Petrochemical (white and black petroleum products, bitumen, Lubricants and oils) open systems dealer.
Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company mission is to provide our clients with:
• Increased profit through improved/supportive supplies/plant performance, availability and safety.
• Appropriate “best of class” control solutions for their processes/services.
• Timely and qualitative products/services availed in a timely and convenient manner at the most affordable cost to our customer.
• Professional, focused and effective technical skills availed at our customer’s convenience.
• Long term commitment to our client’s goals.
Capabilities How can we help you?
Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company has successfully taken on assignments, projects and contracts ranging from complete fixed turkey instrument and electrical solutions (petrol stations)… through to Periodic Preventative Maintenance contracts for major Companies involved in the Petroleum products business…..through to supply of engineering labour to assist clients during times of need.
We consider ourselves a premier within Kenya in both consulting and implementations of our business strategies and plans in terms of;
• Petroleum Products Supply and distribution modules and strategy
• Petroleum Products Controls systems Consultancy, Engineering and Maintenance
• Petroleum Products Systems Technology, consultancy and supply.
• Petroleum Products Control Systems Integration
Corporate Social Responsibility
We give back to society by engaging in Corporate Social Responsibility programmes…Organizing and participating in rallies, motor shows,walks e.t.c.
Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company has been rewarded with 100% loyalty from our client base since inception in 2009. We consider our commitment to supporting our clients through their challenges a key factor in this achievement.
WHAT WE DO
The core business of Tinsel Cargo & Oil Company is the provision of operational petroleum products (ranging from Automotive Diesel [AGO], Super Petrol [PMS], Industrial Diesel Oil [IDO], Furnace oils [FO], Bitumen emulsifiers, various grades of bitumen for road construction, various grades of lubricants and oils etc) and equipment (fuel dispenser pumps, lubricant application pumping units etc) installation – services and installations.
Typical applications include;
o Turnkey designing, building, installation and commissioning of under the ground and above the ground tank storage systems for petroleum products.
o Turnkey sourcing, installation and commissioning of petroleum products pumping units. This will cover various ranges of pumping units for the fuel itself and the lubrication systems for various engines.
o Sourcing, importing and availing various petroleum products e.g. the various grades of bitumen, lubricants, oils etc for and on behalf of our clients at a minimal cost.
o Specialist control philosophy, development and documentation to complement a client’s process requirements. These may include sequential function charts, functional descriptions, cause and effect assessment and reports, and operations and maintenance manuals.
o Functional safety system design, consultancy and Safety Integrity Level (SIL) studies.
o Periodic preventive Maintenance and Support Contracts for existing installations and new ones.
o Scheduled supply system for production plants for all fuel/petroleum products requirements.
TINSEL CARGO & OIL COMPANY
3RD FLOOR, SUITE 311,
MOI AVENUE, NAIROBI.
P.O. BOX 79456-00200 NAIROBI, KENYA
TELE FAX: +254-20-2229781,
EMAIL: [email protected]
Kenya clearing & forwarding, air freight to Kenya for personal items, airport clearing agents in Kenya, clearing & forwarding opportunities, clearing & forwarding, clearing & forwarding company in Kenya, Warehousing & packaging, Cargo Forwarders, Airfreight forwarders, International Cargo chain Management Agents, Consolidation Services, Kenya, Cargo chain management, Clearing & Forwarding, Clearing & Forwarding in Kenya, Cargo Management in Kenya, Africa Clearing & Forwarding.