Know more about our Big Data and Machine Learning Program:
9 seconds ago
Visit our learning portal for 100s of hours of similar free high quality tutorial videos on Bid Data, HADOOP, Spark, Python, Machine Learning, AI and other similar topics
This tutorial helps you understand what is Big Data, how is it generated and why is it so relevant in the present world.
– Human Generated and Machine Generated Data
– IoT and Big Data
– Sources of Big Data
– Why is Big Data relevant today?
– Role of Supercomputers in Big Data Analytics
#BigData #BigDataAnalytics #BigDataAndIoT #BigDataTutorial #BigDataProgram #BigDataMachineLearning
Post Graduate Program in Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
12-month program with classroom training on weekends + online learning covering big data analytics tools and techniques, machine learning with hands-on exposure to big data tools such as Hadoop, Python, Spark, Pig etc.
– 350 hours of learning with 200 hours of classroom sessions
– 7 Hands-on Big Data projects
– Dual Certification from Great Lakes and Stuart School of Business, IIT Chicago, USA
– 24×7 Access to Online Big Data Lab
– Exposure to different technologies like Hadoop, R, Python, Pig and Hive
– Continuous learning support from experts and the program office
– – – – – – – – – –
Who Should Go for this Course?
Technology or IT professionals with at least 2 years of work experience and comfort with using at least 1 programming language, who want to transition into Big Data Engineering or Data Science roles such as:
– Big Data Architect
– Data Scientist
– Big Data Engineer
– Visualisation Expert