***** Tableau Certification Training : *****
This Edureka Tableau Training for beginners (Tableau Tutorial Blog: helps you understand about Tableau Dashboard in detail. This Tableau Tutorial is ideal for both beginners as well as professionals who want to master up their Tableau concepts.
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Check our complete Tableau playlist here:
#Tableau #TableauDashboard #TableauTraining #TableauTutorial #TableauCertification
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week / 15 day Instructor led Online Course, 30 hours of online training, 20 hours of assignment and 15 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. Towards the end of the Edureka Tableau online training, you will be working on a real-time project. Once you are successfully through with the project (reviewed by an expert), you will receive a Tableau certification with a performance based grading.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Tableau Training
Edureka’s online training on Tableau will cover various concepts of data visualization in depth, including conditional formatting, scripting, linking charts, dashboard integration, Tableau integration with R and more. The course includes a hands-on project on Tableau that will help you test your Tableau skills gained from our Tableau training. You will be awarded with a Tableau certification on successful completion of the online course.
After the successful completion of Edureka Tableau Certification Training, you will be able to:
1. Understand the need for visualization
2. Make advance insightful visuals
3. Perform scripting
4. Create comprehensive dashboards
5. Connect with multiple sources
6. Integrate Tableau with R
Who should go for Edureka Tableau online training?
The following professionals can go for this Tableau course :
1. Data Scientists
2. Business Analysts
3. Statisticians and Analysts
4. Project Managers
This Tableau course is a foundation for anyone who aspires to get into analytics and present data in a more sensible manner. Also, Edureka is proud to have happy learners from different parts of the world – India, United States (US), United Kingdon (UK), Singapore, Australia, UAE etc. who have taken up our Tableau training.
There are no prerequisites for Edureka’s Tableau training. Knowledge of R language would be an advantage.
Why learn Data Visualization with Tableau?
• Tableau Demand on Rise – According to IDC, by 2020, the world is set to generate 50 times the amount of data as in 2011. Tableau – the four time leader in Gartner’s magic quadrant – helps you mine the data and visualize business opportunities
• Higher salaries – Tableau professionals are getting paid the best salaries in the industry, with an average of $106,000 in the US and a median of Rs.5 lakh in India
• Great Career Opportunities – The career prospects for Tableau look great with top companies looking for Tableau talent. Top companies include Facebook, Dell, Applied Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, NetJets, Groupon, General Motors, Sony Electronics, Sunguard, Bank of America, KPMG, Verizon and many others
Read more about career opportunities with Tableau here
Please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at +91 88808 62004 for more information.
Kirthi Krishnamurthy, BI Developer, says: “I learnt Data Visualization with Tableau in Edureka which was my best Online Session that was available at a very reasonable price. I had best course ,instructors and support team . Live sessions and interactive classes were enjoyable to learn lots of new concepts… Edureka Team is quick to respond to all the queries.LMS is great – can listen to previous lectures whenever we overcome doubts in any concepts!!! Thank you Edureka for making my career shine!!! I would recommend Edureka training to all my friends who wants to learn or enhance their technical skills.”