PDF file with Google Analytics Individual Qualification Test Answers
Now, this exam is called Google Analytics Assessment or Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ). Different names could make some confusion, but it’s the same certification exam.
This video is a live pass of Google Analytics certification test which was taken on 2 March 2018.
Google Analytics Individual Qualification now is available on Google Academy for Ads. It’s one of 9 free Google certification programs available in Academy.
During GAIQ exam you will get 70 different multiple choice questions. You have to answer 80% correctly in less than 90 min. Please note, that there are 100 possible different questions. Every time you pass the exam, you get 70 questions from those 100 randomly and in random order.
PDF file contains all possible questions from Google Analytics Assessment test or Google Individual Qualification Exam.
More guides with certification exam answers (Google, AdWords, HubSpot, Bing, SEMrush certification exams). Will be added more
SPECIAL OFFER ALL-IN-ONE (save more than 60%)
Version Française est disponible sur
Several questions from GAIQ test:
– Which reports show websites that send traffic to your pages?
– Once Google Analytics has processed the data it collects, you can still recover any data that was filtered out.
– Which of these could NOT be tracked using Goals in Google Analytics?
– If you define a Destination Goal for a newsletter sign-up, and a user completes the newsletter sign-up three times in three separate sessions, how many Goal conversions will Google Analytics count?
– To collect how many times users downloaded a product catalog, what would you set up ?
– In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, conversions and ecommerce transactions are attributed to the last campaign, search, or ad that referred the user.
– Which report indicates the pages of your website where users first arrived?
– Which campaign parameter is NOT standard in Google Analytics ?
– Custom Dimensions can be used as which of the following?
– What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
– In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, which channel could NOT be credited with a conversion?
– Which kinds of hits does Google Analytics track?
– What four parameters can you include with an event hit for reporting?
– If a user visits the home page of a website with a video embedded and leaves without clicking on anything, Google Analytics will count this session as a bounce.
– To recognize users across different devices, what feature must you enable?
– You cannot change the default session timeout duration in Google Analytics.
– Which view filter(s) would you apply if you wanted to include only users from Brazil or Argentina?
– You may apply a new Custom Channel Group retroactively to organize data that has been previously collected.
– Which report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
– By default, when will Google Analytics NOT be able to identify sessions from the same user?:
– Which data table display compares report metrics to the website average?
– Which campaigns require you to add manual tags to destination URLs for tracking?
– Which report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving your website?
– Which of these is a scope for Custom Metrics?
– By default, Google Analytics can only collect behavioral data from web-connected systems.
– Which of these criteria CANNOT be used to create a Custom Segment?
– How would you reduce the time it takes to compile reports in Google Analytics?
– What type of data does Google Analytics prohibit you from collecting?
– Which of these is NOT a benefit of using segments in your data analysis?
– If you wanted to track what search terms customers used to find products on your website, what would you set up?
– What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
– Which of the following statements about segments is incorrect?